We all experience a little seasonal depression every once in a while. Sometimes Jack Frost just isn’t our friend and the snow really takes a toll on our patience. So don’t get mad – embrace it! Here are 5 wonderfully winter activities to indulge in:
1. Catch up with a good book by a roaring fire.
2. Join Netflix and watch an iconic feature film such as Roman Holiday (one of our faves)!
3. Book a ski getaway. We love Loon or Okemo Mountain.
4. Catch up with a girlfriend over warm cups of cocoa.
5. Go ice skating with your guy (we love Frog Pond in Boston Common).