Did you feel that brisk breeze this morning when you got up to go to work or bring the kids to school? It’s starting to feel a lot like fall and we certainly love it! Fall means we get to change over our closet, bring out the spice candles, decorate the house with simple pleasures, such as miniature pumpkins! There are some simple things we indulge in during this delicious season that we think you could benefit from!
- Enjoy your first pumpkin spice latte of the season!
- Light your first fire and snuggle up next to it with a hot toddy.
- Go for a nature walk (the leaves are just starting to change!)
- Gather a group for apple picking! Apple pie anyone?
- Switch over your closets – soon light jackets and cashmere sweaters will be a must!
- Go enjoy a football game – whether you host a viewing party with delicious apps or attend a real one.
Whatever you do – this is your chance to soak in the amazing smells of this fun season! We promise you won’t regret it! XO