Can you believe we’re only a few short weeks away from 2017?! It feels like 2016 has had some pretty high highs, and some pretty low lows—just like any year. Over the next few weeks it’s a great time to reflect on how the peaks and pits of year will effect your future. It’s a chance to take all the 2016 learnings and apply them to 2017! To assist you in your reflection process, here are a few key questions to ask yourself:
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
5. Pick three words to describe this past year.
So hard, right?! But a great start. Good luck! xx