TGIF ladies! We know you’re ready for the weekend, because we certainly are! April is an interesting month – it’s either a crazy warm 80 degree day or it’s snowing and you’re wondering why you put your parka away. Oy! So today we are sharing some fun weekend ideas with you. Get out there! With loved ones! And enjoy yourselves 🙂 You deserve it! XO
- Brunch – set up a get together with your best friends in a nearby town (we vote – The Cottage in Wellesley or Chestnut Hill). Indulge in a mimosa or two!
- Date Night – have you seen Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot yet? We love a Tina Fey movie. You’ll be sure to giggle through the whole thing!
- Makeup – buy a new lipstick! We personally love the Maybelline chubby sticks. You can pick one up at your closest CVS without breaking the bank. And they come in luscious colors.
- Girls Night In – pull out your favorite wine, whip your favorite snacks (we prefer a cheese plate) and throw on an old rom-com for a cuddly night in.
- Relax – We wait for the weekend to get our mani/pedi because you can spend that extra time getting a 10 minute massage, or reading the latest PEOPLE mag. So take an hour or two and clear your mind by checking out.