It’s Saturday! Aka – Date Night! That’s right, take out those dancing shoes (whether they be flat black boots or sky high stilettos) and get out there tonight. It’s so easy during the colder months to sit indoors, drink wine, relax – but everyone needs a little bit of spice in life! So here are 5 date ideas for tonight:
- Wine Bar Hopping – go into the city and hop around to different bars trying different types of wine. It sort of makes the night into a little bit of a “game” – report back!
- Dancing! You don’t have to hit up the hottest “club” to go dancing. Go see a live cover band tonight and let your freak flag fly!
- Host a get together – AND blast the tunes! You don’t need to be somewhere crazy to have fun. Invite a bunch of couples over and play your favorite music.
- Dinner – not to state the obvious, but dinner doesn’t have to be a 3 course pre-fixe menu. Why not try a new tapas restaurant and sample everything on the menu?
- Karaoke – we know this isn’t everyone favorite (but trust us – just have a couple sips of wine) and let out your best Celine. Lol!
Have fun! XO