Party hosting and party-going is one of our very favorite things when it comes to holiday time, so today we are bringing you an adorable idea! Have you heard of a recipe exchange? This is an easy holiday idea that you can throw together last minute! Here’s how it works:
1. pick a theme (we love a cookie swap idea)!
2. mail invites to 15 or less guests
3. ask guests to rsvp with a recipe at least one week before
4. compile a recipe book for each guest
5. enjoy! Guests should arrive with their recipe and it’s easy to test and try a bunch of different types of food. Plus it takes the pressure off the host.
6. supply take away containers for leftovers
Delicious! Try this one out and let us know how it goes. Xx